Valentine’s Day is usually related to couples and the romance but that isn’t what it is all about. Valentine’s Day is about love, and most importantly SELF LOVE. In today’s world, Self-love is the most important kind of love, more than anything.
Self-love is really important, why? Because this is the only way you’ll know your own worth and only when you’ll know what your worth, others will know it too. So, for everyone reading this, I just want to let you know that you are amazing, and you are beautiful. So, this year let’s celebrate self-love and do these things because We are worth it.
1. Take some time out for yourself and just have me time. Do what you’ve been wanting to do since the past months. Go out, eat new kinds of food or literally anything that you’ve been wanting to do.
2. Take care of your hygiene, this may seem a little absurd because we all think we do take care of our hygiene, but there are little things we all miss out and taking care of your hygiene is one of the most initial steps of self-love.
3. Acknowledge and Accept your flaws, we all have our own set of flaws and they make us who we are. Our imperfections are a part of us, and we need to love them.
4. Know your worth, know that you are worth it, worth all the efforts and the love that you receive because YOU ARE YOU and there isn’t another You. You are unique and we love you for that. Afterall God only made one of you, no?
5. Surround yourself with Positive people and cut all the toxic ones. This is one of the most important things, because if you’re surrounded with toxic people, no matter what you do and what you accomplish they will always put you down and we don’t want that do we?
6. LOVE YOUR SELF, this may seem a little to the point but the whole point of this is to love your own self, because we are our own saviour, and nothing can bring remotely similar joy to the kind that self-love brings.
So let’s get started and say in unison ‘MAIN APNI/APNA FAVOURITE HOON’