Body Spa? Hair Spa? Foot Spa? No, we’re talking Nail Spa!
Yes, the new found love for Nail Spa has become a style statement for women all around the World. Women in ‘Sadda’ Gurgaon are no different. The style conscious ones find their reason to adapt to everything new out there. So, it’s common to see women wearing bling and studs on their nails and therefore, gives us a valid reason to go ga-ga about it here.
If you still don’t know much, let’s hand hold you in taking those baby steps towards the world of Nail Art while we list the best Nail Spas in Gurgaon:
A rather small set up, but the quality and prices are unsurpassable. They are magicians when it comes to catering to exactly what you want. It’s simple… you tell them …. and they do it! From Gellish to chrome paints, they’ve got it all!
Where: K-3/1, Dakshin Marg, DLF Phase 2, Sector 25, Gurugram
They’re a full-service nail spa that caters to each client’s unique style and personality. Treat yourself to a luxurious experience; you deserve it! Their full-service nail salon makes your stress fade away.
Where: A 127, 1st Floor, Nirvana Courtyard, Gurugram
Launched in 2004 in Gurgaon, the Nail Spa by Gurpreet is the oldest & yet established destination for nails’ art designing, Gel or Acrylic extensions or permanent french & colors. All her products are imported from the US, namely, Gelous, Nail Pro Strengthening Powder, Clear Thick Gel, 3D Gel, Gelous UV Top Coat & Base Coat. Gurpreet, being a Certified International Educator from North America in this field, exactly knows how to create those fantastic set of nails through varied embellishments & unique style.
Where: SF-30, Galleria Market, DLF Galleria Road, Gurgaon
Call: 9350461370, 9310222151
All type of nail services and courses ranging from manicure, pedicure, nail extensions, nail art, permanent nail colour, permanent nail art, gel and acrylic nails, refills are provided by our experienced and certified nail educators. Lure is associated with the biggest beauty-training academy of India, Lambency Chrysalis, a part of Floriana, a well-known multi crore group. Professionals with our team ofexperienced technicians also cater for special events. These technicians can be hired for prolonged or daily basis as well.
Where: C-378 Basement, Sushant Lok-1, Near Maple Height Apartments, Gurugram
Call: 01244207945, 09810019611
One of the best places in the city to get your nails embellished, Levo Spalon is stopover for many nail art enthusiasts in the city. If you are looking for a relaxed nail spa session, this is the place. The assortment of trendy, whacky and glamorous designs, makes one its regular client.
Where: GF Pegasus One, IBIS Hotel, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon
Rhapsody Nail Studio is one of the famous nail studios in Delhi with branches in more than 9 locations. Monsoon (in Gurgaon) recently tied up with Rhapsody Nail Studio to set up nail studios in Monsoon’s branches across Delhi and Gurgaon. Choose from a range of chic and quirky designs, motifs, embellishments and extensions, they offer 3D nail art and also customized designs according to the client’s choice.
Where: S-202 2nd Floor, NH-8, Ambience Mall, Gurgaon
Where: 2B, Ground Floor, Sewa Corporate Park, Gurgaon;
SCF 91, 1st Floor, Sector 14, Main Market, Gurgaon
Call: 01244360771, 01244082723
Points to Remember
Since you’ve read all the information on what & where to get those nails painted and decorated from, here are some of the do’s & don’ts to prevent them from any artificial harm:
- Keep your nails short, unless you want instant length.
- For cleaning nails, use a used toothbrush and wash your hands as you would if you grow your own.
- Ask the salon owner for the brand they use, do your research on the internet. A bad quality product may ruin your nails in the long run.
- At the time of refilling, tell the technician not to buff your nail more than 70%.
- If you want to remove your extensions when your nails have grown to a decent length, ask the technician to remove the extensions with ‘Soak Off solution’ rather than a drill machine. To avoid over exposure suddenly, apply a good brand of Gel polish on your natural nails.
- Be careful that the Soak Off solution should not be Acetone as it will harm your skin.
- Apply good quality cuticle oil, not an olive oil.
- Last but not the least, if you have the patience, just get a good quality Gel polish and in few months your nails will grow. Gel polish is a great way to protect your nails from breakage, chipping etc.