In an age when start ups mushroom by the minute, there is a need for venting these ideas and supporting the potential ventures. Proof enough, there is no dirth of enterprising youngsters who are looking to realise their ideas into full blown ventures. Global Youth Leadership Conference, is an event that caters to that effect, in turn enhancing leadership and entrepreneurial skills.
What is it About?
Organised by Campus connect, Global Youth Leadership Conference, is an annual event that was started with the aim of lighting the passion for entrepreneurship and leadership amongst the youth. The event focusses on the skills, talents, specialities and honing them to bring out confident and effective leaders to the forefront. This two day event will be taking place at Ramada Gurgaon Central on the 29th & 30th September 2018. The theme of this Year’s Conference is “Leadership for Millennials in the Upcoming Decade”.
What to Expect?
If you are looking to understand the nuances of creating a brand or a company, then GYLC is where you should head. Here are 10 reasons why attending GYLC could be beneficial to you, whether in corporate or business genres.
- Interactive sessions with successful CEOs- To get a grip on the means to creating a successful venture and understand the importance of leadership.
- Enhance leadership and entrepreneurial skills under the guidance of experts who are stalwarts in the field.
- Personal Growth- Sharing ideas and interacting with fellow attendees will scale confidence and the right attitude required to be a leader.
- A variety of activities lined up for developing leadership skills and optimism.
- A fun platform, providing the opportunity to bond, be socially interactive and make the right connections.
- The array of interactive activities assure transformation of every individual into a team player
- A series of innovative activities, created to provide the push for smooth sailing of future ventures.
- Understand your talent- Hook on with the best to know your skills and hone them to perfection.
- A certificate at the end of the event for attending the event and a global certificate to encourage make you a part of an international entrepreneurial arena.
- Largest PUBG competition to understand competitive value and attitude.
Esteemed Speakers For This Year
– Mr. Jeronino Almeda (Author Karma Kurry, India’s Highest Payed Author)
2. Delegate kit and National Conference Certified Exposure and Experience
3. 5 Star Unlimited Buffet Conference Networking Lunch (Veg & Non-veg with many Desserts etc)
4. Fees of the Trainers
5. Material for the sessions/workshops
6. Complimentary passes for the GYLC’18 Social- DJ Night at Knight Riders
7. 2 times Hi-tea with 2 Snacks (Morning and Evening)
8. TCC Conference T-shirt
9. Fun frolic, ice-breaking team building activities with conference delegates
9. Photo Booth and Professional Photo Grapher to give you new Display pictures and capture memories.
10. Nightstay at a Nearby Hotel on Sharing Basis with Dinner and Breakfast
11. Midnight Talent Hunt Extravaganza with all Delegates
Early Bird Price:
-Full GYLC 2018 Delegate Pass (All Inclusive) = INR 3299/-
-Day 1 GYLC’18 + GYLC Social – DJ Night = INR 2299/-
Last Date to Register: 25th September 2018