Cross Point Mall, came up in mid 2012. The name is a misnomer because it’s not a mall-like mall but an open air, well ventilated structure, home to many popular names. The place is replete with many restaurants and cafes, some standalone ones and many chains too. It also has many salons, spas, banks and boutiques though the cafes and pubs outnumber all of these.
This market when it came up got recognized as Galleria 2 or an extension of Galleria. Since Galleria was bursting at its seams, both in terms of capacity as well as rentals, many businesses looked at this market as a good option, since in terms of location, it seemed as strategic, being bang opposite Galleria. The market has some advantages over Galleria Gurgaon. Firstly, parking is not an issue here. The place has ample parking facility. Secondly, it is not a market where people just gallivant. Attracting only niche customers, the place gets focussed and serious footfalls. One who is a loyalist of a particular salon makes a beeline just for that, and one who’s come to dine out knows just where he wants to go.
The Famous Five
There are brands and then there are those to reckon with, beacuse of their immense popularity. The names that this place is synonymous with, and is most frequented for are:
- Bunkers: Get ready to dine like a Soldier while feasting on this one of a kind place. The restaurant offers Lip smacking Multo Cuisine speciality food with tandoori items being their speciality. The theme is that of an Army Bunker and the accessories at the place are also on the same lines.
- Cafe Delhi Heights: Café Delhi Heights charms with its indispensable Delhi essence. From scrumptious meal which is an eclectic mix of various cuisines across the globe to the ambiance that spells vogue, Cafe Delhi Heights refines fine dining.
- The Pasta Bowl Company: With inspiration drawn from Sicilian Culture and Cuisine, this Award-winning, modest state of the art restaurant with a fresco feel, is a casual All Day Diner.They use top quality ingredients mostly sourced from Italy; work on traditional & authentic recipes. The restaurant serves the most exotic and authentic menu that comprises of Antipasti, Hand tossed Pizzas, Salads, Paninis, Pastas, Risottos, Grilled Main courses and Desserts; paired with great selection of affordable wines and beers.
- Nowhere Brew Pub and Co Working Space: This is a one stop solution for everyone. A Microbrewery with Fully Matured German Beer, Open Terrace, Bluetooth Speakers, Co-Working Space. Itworks great as a co-working space by day and a pretty good pub space when you’re not working.
- Cafe Di Ghent: ‘Di Ghent’ means ‘From Ghent’. Ghent is third largest city in Belgium. The city represents Europe and thus, Di Ghent is based on a concept of bringing ‘Authentic Taste of Europe’ to the customer in all aspects of experience – ambiance, coffee, food, baked products, and service.
Other Cafes and Restaurants
Getafix: A health food cafe…au organic.
The Pint Room: A day long conversation cafe. Low music decibel makes it the perfect place for sharing conversations, love & loads of laughter.
Big Wong: A great place for really great sushi.
Fat Lulu’s Pizza: A Bar & Pizzeria with an appealing mix of delights from Europe, Italy and New York.
Madhuban: Sattvic – South Indian Cuisine
Khyen Chyen Kashmiri Cuisine: Authentic Kashmiri Cuisine served the traditional way. Kashmiri Wazwan, Street Food & much more from the valley of Kashmir.
Salons and Spas
Toni and Guy: A sought after place! International leaders in the hairdressing industry, setting new standards for hairdressers.
Looks: Most modern technology, highest quality products, impeccable service.
Affinity: A chain of unisex salons that are swanky and classy providing international standards for hair and beauty treatments
Envy The Nail Bar: A premier and professional nail bar.
Aresa spa: Offers Thai, Balinese and Deep Tissue massages along with Swedish massage provided by highly trained masseuse who provide international standards of service.
Alaya organic Spa: A retreat that will relax your mind,revive your body and rejuvenate your soul
M&S Unisex Spa: A professional unisex spa.
Tuscany Spa: A premier centre for holistic spa services.
Lock and Key: 1920s themed restobar
Young Fashion: Comfortable and affordable fashion.
Cafe Shunya: A new Indian way of indulging in food made for the soul.
Culture Cafe: Lip smacking food, great ambience & beautiful decor.
Cafe Five: Serves the best hummus in town.
Bueno Cafe (Opening Soon): An authentic Italian Cafe.
Sancha Tea Boutique: Gurgaon’s first gourmet tea store.
Banks And Utility Services
H&R Block Your Tax Expert
Selfy’s Clothing Unlimited: Exclusive and unlimited collection of women’s wear.
Kala Shree Ensemble: Bridalwea, ethnic, traditional couture.
Nilu Khurana Couture: A flagship store by a fashion designer from New Delhi.
Young Fashion: Fashion and comfortable clothing for all.
The Design Room by Natasha Singh: Furniture, Installations, Artefacts, Home Accessories and much more!
The Design Story by Natasha Singh: By the same designer