BNI is an over 30 year old business and professional referral organisation that allows only 1 person from each profession to join a chapter. This is a unique platform that integrates face to face networking with an online social network that spans more than 51 countries & thousands of business people.
This is the time, more than ever, when business people need to network to stay in business. BNI provides a positive, supportive & a structured environment to exchange quality business referrals.
BNI is the world’s largest word of mouth business networking organization. They offer members the opportunity to share contacts, ideas, & most importantly, business referrals. Like your business, Networking requires serious commitment, in BNI as well. BNI Gurgaon with over #14 chapters in Gurgaon brings you that opportunity. In fact BNI Gurgaon in 2016 has consistently been ranked as the Top 5 Best regions in the world by BNI HQ.
The most successful chapters are comprised of participants who are sincerely committed to helping one another through networking & They work as a team. As a participant in BNI, you will be responsible for complying with the policies as well as the guidelines of the organization.
A partial list of the policies of BNI are listed below:
- All participants at BNI should represent their primary occupation & not a part-time business.
- Only 1 business person from each professional specialty is permitted to join a chapter of BNI.
- Attendance is extremely critical. If you cannot attend a meeting, you may send a substitute. It will not count as an absence.
- The Participation in the chapter by members is a key to the success of a group.. it helps the group by bringing bona-fide referrals & visitors to their BNI chapter.
If you want to make your business recession proof, the first step is to find a chapter and visit them to see what they are all about. If you can’t find a vacancy… then phone or email the BNI office.
Explaining a BNI meeting is like giving a haircut over the phone – this means it’s not very effective.
Most chapters all over the world will have a nominal meeting fee to cover the meeting room and meal charges. You will have the opportunity to stand & do a commercial for your company. You need to bring a lot of your business cards, as you will also get a chance to pass them to all of the members.
The benefits of membership are many!
1. Much needed Increased exposure to many other people & businesses
2. Tools to network more effectively, including educational workshops and mentoring
3. Building solid business relationships that will last for the rest of your life
4. Visibility, Credibility and Profitability for each of our members
5. No Commissions are paid in BNI for referrals
6. Learn Business Communication and Presentation skills
7. And a lot more quantitative and qualitative benefits.
8. Participation in up to 52 networking meetings per year.
9. Free periodic workshops on networking. And much, much more!!!
For any more info about BNI GURGAON:
FB Page: www.facebook.com/BNIGurgaon/