This year, Independence Day comes with a completely new fervour. With a series of pathbreaking directives by the Government, the 73rd Independence Day celebrations are donned in a patriotic avatar, more than ever. Ambience Malls, being the true blue epitome of celebrations, are gearing up to colour the city in this ardor, in Gurgaon and Vasant Kunj.
Celebrating the heritage and culture of India, Ambience Mall Gurgaon will be adorned in the colours of our tri-colour to spread the feeling of patriotism amongst shoppers and onlookers.
Not just visually, Ambience Mall Gurgaon has an array of activities and performances to bring in a patriotic flavour to your shopping experience. Don’t miss these zealous visuals-
- Sand art to honour the late Former External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj.
- Installations of patriotic heroes and illustrious personalities from Madame Tussauds.
- The mall has organised various engaging activities like Vintage Expo with cars such as Lanchester 1927, Ford V8 1935 and Buick Convertible 1929 on display in the atriums.
- Flag hosting ceremony to commemorate and honour our country.
- A passionate musical performance by the Indian Army’s Pipe and Jazz Band.
- Various cultural dance performances, making the mall a vibrant and lively place to be on Independence Day.
- Since the auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan falls on Independence Day, Ambience Mall Gurgaon has set up stalls where shoppers can buy Rakhi and festive gifts
Independence Day for most may be a holiday, but if you’re at Ambience Mall Gurgaon, the spirit will take you to another level!