Bonjour Beautiful ladies, The Fashion Police hopes that you are creating a fashion statement for yourself in Workplaces, Page 3 parties & other social circles by now. Start by setting a trend which others follow. So far we have basics and accessories in place, but we need to get trendier by experimenting with our Shiny, Thick, and Beautiful HAIR!
Hair is considered to be a woman’s crowning glory and it’s a beautiful natural adornment which enhances one’s beauty.
Hairstyles can actually make fashion statements. No one can forget Victoria Beckham’s posh hairstyle or Jennifer Aniston’s RACHEL cut from the popular sit-com’ FRIENDS’ or Princess Diana’s Royal do or the Classic Marilyn Monroe’s Blonde curls .
We Indian are obsessed with Deepika Padukone’s cut in COCKTAIL: Her glorious sexy mane certainly raised the glam quotient or The Sadhna cut or Priyanka Chopra’s bob cut.
Having strong, shiny, vibrant hair can boost your confidence and make you feel ready to take on the world. Follow these easy steps and you’ll soon have the happy, healthy hair you always wanted.
Know when to wash. People often make the mistake of thinking that they need to wash their hair everyday, but washing hair too often can actually dry hair out, or weigh it down with product. For most people, washing your hair three to four times per week is plenty.
Use conditioner. Always use a good conditioner after you shampoo. Conditioner will provide moisture for your hair, while making it softer and more manageable. It will also make your hair easier to brush out after the shower, thus causing less damage. Only apply conditioner to the ends and mid-lengths of your hair, otherwise your hair will look greasy.
Use a comb. Wet hair is more susceptible to damage than dry hair, it is more elastic and more likely to break. Since hair is most fragile when it’s wet, you shouldn’t rip a brush through it after washing. Instead, you should spray some detangler on it, and then use a wide-tooth comb to remove tangles and minimize breakage.
Buy shampoo and conditioners suited to your hair type. Pick a shampoo and conditioner combo for fine, greasy, dry or colored hair, and stick to it! No matter what type of hair you have, there’s a specialist product made to care especially for you.
Here are few do’s and don’ts for hairstyles :
- Forget trying to pull off hair accessories the size of your head. Don’t use too many hairclips and colourful hair bands. Don’t wear accessories which are for your 3 year old daughter. (I’m sure you are not going for a Fancy Dress… 😛 )
- Avoid overdoing the volume . You surely don’t want to look like you have a bird’s nest on your head. 😛
- Get away from your regular hairstyle . Keep experimenting!
- AVOID having Red or Purple hair streaks. They look cheap and tacky and is a definitely no-no in corporate sector.
- In some organizations , high ponytails and buns are allowed and no open hair so stick to that. You don’t wanna be the joke of the town…
- Avoid having poker straight hair. They look boring after sometime and you cannot experiment much with them.
- Pixie cut is the new thing. Try that! Or the normal fringes never go out of fashion .
- I personally hate orangish mehndi coloured hair. They look so cheap and uncool . Avoid that please.